We love nothing more than creating beautiful and intentional weddings for our clients. Every wedding is so special to us, we make a conscious decision to give 110% in everything we do. It is our goal to take your dreams, and make them ours. And we like to have fun! Whether you’re in need of a day of coordinator or partial planning, our team collectively has years of experience and you can trust that your dream day will run flawlessly.
VIEW COORDINATING OFFERINGS
If you have booked a few vendors and done some minor planning but would benefit from some guidance in the overall look and feel of your day – this is the perfect option for you. From designing the complete concept and palette of your wedding, sourcing venues, florals, or paper goods – all the way up to and including the coordination of a perfect day The perfect combination of design, styling and scheduling to give you the wedding of your dreams.
• Full concept and design board
• Full venue layout for day-of
• Access to Inspired Events + Decor preferred vendors list
• Communication and design execution with floral, decor and any other design based elements
• Communication and coordination with vendors as needed
• Assist with set-up and tear down of decor
• A day of coordinator on site to run your big day
• Full timeline created for the day-of
• Directing ceremony processional
• Directing all reception events and keeping with the timeline
• Coordinating vendors from four weeks prior to day-of
You have booked all the things and made all the plans. Now you just want to sit back and relax for the month leading up to your big day. Our team will create an approved timeline, coordinate with vendors, design a cohesive floor plan and make sure everything runs the way you would want it to.
Your wedding should be fun. Let us help make it that way. A day-of coordinator doesn’t just make your wedding day easier... it makes the whole month leading up feel like a breeze. Starting up to 6 weeks out from your wedding date, we will walk you through all your last minute details so you can truly be excited for your
- 2 meetings prior to your big day
- Venue visit
- Construction of detailed wedding day
- Access to Inspired Events + Decor list of preferred vendors
- Assistance with venue layout and decor placement decisions
- Assistance with picking up last minute details/decor and set-up
- Being main contact for vendors during the month prior to your wedding
- Any final contract reviews needed
- Assistance with walking order and coordinating song timing
- Arrival at the bride’s preparation or ceremony location
- On site bridal assistant to help with any personal needs or emergencies that come up
- Coordinating and overseeing setup of the ceremony and reception areas
- Keeping all parts of bridal party in line and on time
- Directing ceremony processional
- Inspection and confirmation of venue layout and set-up
- Being the main contact for all vendors
- 8 hours of on-site coordination with all vendors
CHRISTINE & ADAM
Inspired Events has THE best product on the market, not only do they offer gorgeous decor pieces but also, their amazing services.Their understanding of our vision for our day was spot on and they were able to provide advice and ideas to relieve some of the planning stresses. She went above and beyond more than once and the only thing we would change is meeting her sooner! We are so grateful and appreciative for the role she and her team played in making our special day no less than amazing.
We believe that most couples would like to be involved in the planning process, so our partial planning package is almost always the perfect fit! We are also a full-service decor/rental company! Which is super helpful along the planning process, however it does limit the number of clients we can take each year. We believe that most couples would like to be involved in the planning process, so our partial planning package is almost always the perfect fit!
DO YOU OFFER FULL-SERVICE PLANNING?
Almost anything that falls under the Wedding Umbrella. Wedding website, concept design, budget, stationary design, wedding rehearsal coordination, day of execution, styling of rentals/decor, vendor selection, venue scouting, save the dates, contract review, and the list goes on!!!
WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PARTIAL PLANNING?
You will work with our experienced team throughout the entire process to ensure a fully personalized experience that is tailored to your needs. On the day of your wedding, our talented team of event coordinators and assistants will be on site to make sure the day runs ef ortlessly.
WHO WILL WE BE WORKING WITH?
We work with such a limited number of couples each year, we coordinate our pricing based solely on the scope of work that needs to be done for your wedding. After our initial meeting, we’ll have a good feel for the scope of work required for your celebration and will provide you a proposal with a flat fee listed for our services.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
Have more questions?
We have curated an extensive inventory of effortlessly styled pieces for couples that value creativity and quality. We draw our inspiration from you to create an event full of cohesive and thoughtful details that are true to you as a couple. There is something so special about gathering family, friends and loved ones for a celebration, and our tents, lights, and décor can add that magical back drop of all of the cherished memories created with all of your favorite people.
An Inspired Events wedding is a reflection of your unique style, personality and relationship. It is first and foremost a representation of your story and therefore our defining focus.
VIEW RENTAL COLLECTION